NEXT for AUTISM designs and implements customized autism & disability inclusion programs to help corporations attract, hire, and retain employees with autism.
Our services enable people with autism to thrive, resulting in higher productivity, greater retention rates, and a positive return on investment for employers.
- Design of national, autism & disability hiring programs that are integrated into the culture & processes of corporate clients
- Implementation of sustainable, inclusion programs across company network
- Training to C-Suite, managers, and employees on autism & disability awareness
- Staffing solutions for permanent, contingent & temporary positions & internship programs
- Support and job coaching partnership with local providers
The Business Case
- Untapped & Motivated Talent Pool People with autism & disabilities contribute a diverse range of skills, abilities and perspectives to the workplace. They are an available segment of the workforce.
- Lower Absenteeism, Higher Retention Studies in the U.S. have found that people with disabilities have lower absenteeism rates and higher retention rates.
- Enhances Corporate Culture, Boosts Productivity An intentional inclusion program has a positive impact on current employees, boosting morale & productivity.
- Attracts Talent Studies have shown that potential employees, especially millennials, value companies with inclusive and diverse cultures.
- Helps the Bottom Line Clients and customers consider the diversity of workforces when making business decisions
Types of Support
- Disability Training
- 503 Compliance
- ADA Consultation and Training
- Human Resources Mentoring
- Recruiting, Screening, Training Support
- Environmental Surveys & Assessments
- State and Federal Financial Incentives
- Single Point of Contact for Disability Inclusion
- Disability Awareness Training at Local Sites
- Program implementation across enterprise
- Job Training and Tryouts
- Job Accommodations & Modifications
- Rehabilitation & Assistive Technology
- Oversight of Disability Agency Partners
- Job Coaching, if needed
report that employees with disabilities have the same ability as others to acquire new skills.